Kiama Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on KIAMA.TOWN Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Kiama Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to Kiama, a stunning coastal town in New South Wales, Australia that prides itself on having the best of both worlds - a thriving business community and a strong sense of community spirit. Here are some of the highlights of both aspects of Kiama:
Business in Kiama:
Kiama is home to a diverse range of businesses, from small boutique stores to larger enterprises. Some notable examples include:
1. The Treat Factory - a unique attraction that offers handmade confectionery and preserves, as well as classes and workshops in chocolate-making and other culinary skills.
2. Blowhole Point - a popular restaurant that boasts stunning views of Kiama's famous blowhole, as well as delicious food and friendly service.
3. The Kiama Farmers' Market - held every Wednesday at the Surf Beach car park, this market offers a host of local produce and crafts, including fresh fruit and vegetables, artisanal bread, honey, and more.
4. Kiama Art Gallery - located in the heart of the town, this gallery showcases the work of talented local artists, as well as hosting regular exhibitions and events.
Community in Kiama:
Kiama is a tight-knit community that is passionate about supporting its residents and visitors. Some of the ways in which this is reflected include:
1. Volunteer organisations such as the Kiama Lions Club and the Kiama Men's Shed, which provide valuable support services and opportunities for social connection.
2. Regular community events such as the Kiama Seaside Markets, the Kiama Jazz and Blues Festival, and the Kiama Show, which bring people together to celebrate the town's unique culture and heritage.
3. Support for local causes and initiatives, such as the Kiama Food and Wine Festival, which raises money for local charities, and the Kiama Community Garden, which promotes sustainable living and healthy eating.
4. The Kiama Council, which works tirelessly to make sure that the town remains a safe, welcoming, and vibrant place to live and work.
Whether you're a local or a visitor, Kiama offers something truly special - a thriving business community, a strong sense of community spirit, and plenty of opportunities to explore and enjoy the local culture and natural beauty. Come and see for yourself why Kiama is one of the best places to live in New South Wales!